Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trade

If anyone has petroleum I will give them some steel in exchange for it.
I am willing to trade wood and cement for vehicles.
I also have some paper if anyone's interested.
I am also interested in gold if someone has any.

9 comments:

  1. I have petroleum. I will trade you for some steel. Chile seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your offer and thought it was interesting. Our country has petroleum as a natural resource. The citizens of Bolivia wanted steel very much. So I would like to say Bolivia accepts your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the Secretary of State of Argentina. I can trade you vehicles for any of your natural resources. Maybe paper or wood? See my blog to see what else I trade. Let me know if you are interested. I also have petroleum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I've just given away much of my steel to Bolivia. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from cuba!!!!!! I noticed that you gave alot of steel to Bolivia. I have petrolium and some extra steel if you are interested. I would take some paper in excange. If you weant to chek any other produts I have you can chek my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. This is the PEruvian SEcretary of State. We have fuel oil and gold and would be happy to trade both of those for some wood and cement. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the Secretary of State for Puerto Rico. We are interested in your wood, cement, and paper. In return, we could give you some electronic equipment for your potential vehicles. I hope you will agree to this offer. If you need any other info, please look at my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm secretary of Bolivia and want to give you gold for some steel.This is to help you with your tourism.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In Mexico we have a lot of lumber. I am willing to trade you a years supply of lumber for some steel.

    ReplyDelete